Alien Moto One Piece Suit
We use this thread for our suits and we recommend that the same should be used for repairs.
Coats Nylbond is a bonded nylon thread made from pre-stabilized continuous filament nylon 6.6. It cuts cleanly at thread trimming with no ply separation and provides superior abrasion resistance in the sewn product.
- Leather footwear
- Leather goods
- Outdoor goods and sports equipment
- Protective footwear
Features & Benefits
- Coats Nylbond is a high tenacity nylon 6.6 for outstanding strength and durability
- World class quality and superior abrasion resistance
- Unique bond chemistry and proprietary coating technology produces a strong and supple thread with no ply untwisting, no flaking and no ‘sewn in’ colour change
- Specially formulated lubricant for high temperature resistance and smooth operation through the needle eye without breaks, skips or staining
- Controlled stretch characteristics for good loop formation and tight, firm and balances stitches
- Certified to Öko-Tex Standard 100
- Meets Coats restricted substance list